Commercial & Industrial Cooling Solutions
Engineered to exceed customer expectations
Energy Labs a Vertiv™ Company produces high quality, durable, custom air handling solutions with design flexibility that fits your particular project.
Whether your application is an office building, healthcare facility, university, or industrial facility, we have the long lasting, energy-efficient, full-system solution to fulfill your air-handling needs. Energy Labs, a Vertiv™ Company is a premium manufacturer of air-cooled / evaporative-cooled rooftop DX units, indirect/direct evaporative and chilled water cooling. Our ability to manufacturer or integrate 3rd party major components needed for complex custom air handlers allows Vertiv™ to produce the highest quality and reliable products.More Information Download Brochure Get in touch
Customized for Your Needs
Our custom air handling systems are the premium thermal management solution for commercial and industrial environments.
- High R value insulation (foam, fiber glass, mineral wool)
- Optional Thermal Break construction
- Capacities up to 200,000 CFM
- Galvanized, Stainless Steel or Aluminum casings
- All aluminum construction is available
Vertiv has designed and supplied custom air handling systems with EERs exceeding 100 and allows engineers and owners to get the efficiency benefit of water evaporation without concern for water carryover.
- Decades of experience building evaporative cooling solutions for a diverse portfolio of applications
- Polymer tube heat exchangers option available
- Sizes up to 100,000 CFM
Offers customers a simple and versatile cooling option where water consumption or ambient conditions limit the use of evaporative technologies. Unit piping and coil design can be customized to accommodate the exact air handler design requirements as specified. Benefits of this solution are:
- Heat exchanger coils customized for application requirements
- Air cooling and heating applications
- Minimal water consumption during operation
- Cooling, regardless of ambient relative
The DX coil can be shipped loose, or installed into an air handling package, which would integrate with a customer supplied condenser package in the field.
Customizable coil design that is tailored to meet job requirements by offering:
- Flexible row and fin spacing
- Special fin material (copper or coated)
- Varied refrigerants, based on tube size
Vertiv Services offers comprehensive Services to maintain your precision cooling system's maximum performance, availability, and efficiency. We provide multiple levels of service to meet your specific requirements, including 8x5 or 24x7 coverage, parts, labor, and emergency services.
- Our Preventive Maintenance service is performed by factory-trained technicians to ensure consistent performance throughout the year.
- Integrated Lifecycle Services are available to offer a quick, safe, and reliable return to operation, from initial inspection to equipment repair, upgrade, and replacement.
- Upgrade Services can extend the life of your equipment, improve reliability and efficiency, and lower your total cost of ownership.
- Remote Monitoring provides 24x7 protection for your business-critical network, with early detection of temperature increases and other anomalies.
- Control Optimization service helps you meet changing demands within your data center, customizing controls, setting appropriate set points, and ensuring proper system integration.
For 35 years, Energy Labs products have been part of the most prestigious projects in the US and around the world.
We have a diversified client base, including hospitals, laboratories, office buildings, clean rooms, manufacturing,
schools and research centers, including
Answer a few simple questions so we can connect you with our Vertiv Commercial and Industrial Cooling solutions specialist in your area.
Visit us at 1695 Cactus Road, San Diego, CA 92154 or call us at Phone: +1 (619) 671-0100 | Fax: +1 (619) 671-0160