- Nearly 300 square feet of condenser surface reduces operating and peak power
- All components serviced from rear of unit
- Units capable of being placed side-by-side
- Pumped Refrigerant Economizer and Liebert iCOM controls provide automatic, seamless transitions between modes
- Efficient in low load / part load conditions
- Minimal cabinet air leakage
- No volumetric displacement of outside air, in contrast to heat wheel solutions
- 3 configurations for natural matchup on perimeter or rooftop deployments
- Reduced weight and footprint
- No heat wheels, seams or motors to maintain
- Liebert pump basically maintenance free
- No dampers or outside air filters
Cooling equipment accounts for as much as 40% of data center operating costs.¹ A chilled water cooling system for a 1MW data center uses around 4 million gallons of water annually.²
1 V1 Vertiv energy-savings calculations.
2 Vertiv calculations of average gallons saved in U.S. locations.
3 Data center conditions: 104° F Ambient; 60,300 ACFM; 420 KW; 22F ∆T
© 2017 Vertiv Co. All rights reserved. Vertiv and the Vertiv logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vertiv Co. All other names and logos referred to are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. While every precaution has been taken to ensure accuracy and completeness herein, Vertiv Co. assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for damages resulting from use of this information or for any errors or omissions. Specifications are subject to change without notice.