- Pumped refrigerant economizer uses less than one-tenth the power of compressors
- Highly efficient in low load/part load conditions
- Low max kW for more available IT power
- Rear-access servicing
- No need to enter the data center
- Refrigerant pump is virtually maintenance free
- No dampers to service or outside air filters to replace
- High-density design supports loads of more than 250 watts per square foot
- Units can be situated side by side to form a “fan array”
- Underfloor or front air discharge
- Advanced Liebert iCOM™ monitoring and control algorithms for multi-unit teamwork, automated transitions to economization and automated protection routines
Cooling equipment accounts for as much as 40% of data center operating costs.¹ A chilled water cooling system for a 1MW data center uses around 4 million gallons of water annually.²
1 Vertiv calculations with certification for capacity and efficiency under the Air Conditioning and Heating Institution (AHRI) 1360 Program for Computer Room Air Conditioning.
2 Vertiv calculations of average gallons saved in U.S. locations.
© 2017 Vertiv Co. All rights reserved. Vertiv and the Vertiv logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vertiv Co. All other names and logos referred to are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. While every precaution has been taken to ensure accuracy and completeness herein, Vertiv Co. assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for damages resulting from use of this information or for any errors or omissions. Specifications are subject to change without notice.