Network Shutdown Software for Your UPS
By downloading this software you are agreeing to our software license agreement and all terms and conditions of this website.
Hewlett Packard HP-UX Download Instructions/Requirements
- Read the operating requirements for this software:
- HP-UX 11.0 or 11i
- Appropriate patches applied to operating system. For patches required to run Java 1.4.2, see: http://www.hp.com/products1/unix/java/patches/index.html
- Common Desktop Environment (X Window System)
- TCP/IP network protocol
- 100 MB of free disk space on the partition where MultiLink will be installed (during installation, the /tmp directory must have 200 MB free)
- A mouse or other pointing device
- 512 MB of RAM
- A minimum of 90 threads per process. This is the kernel parameter max_thread_proc, which can be viewed or modified using SAM.
- HP recommends mid-range N class and low-end L-class systems and PA-8500-based workstations to obtain optimal performance when running Java applications. The recommended minimum system for running Java applications is a PA-RISC 2.0 system or a PA-RISC 1.1 system with a floating-point coprocessor. For information on setting important system parameters required for correct execution of Java programs, go to: http://www.hp.com/go/JAVA
If you decide to purchase a cable instead of building one, you can contact your local Liebert Representative, Value-Added Reseller, or distributor and ask to purchase a MultiLink UPS cable.
|Part No.||Description||Function||UPS Support|
|MLADPT||MultiLink Contact Closure Interface Cable||Connects UPS to computer running MultiLink 1.5 or 3.6. Provides On-Battery, Lower-Battery signals only.||Liebert UPS models equipped with DB9 ports|
MultiLink Part Numbers
|MLADV||Liebert MultiLink on CD|
|MLLKB||MultiLink Lincense Kit, 5 Computers|
|MLLKC||MultiLink License Kit, 10 Computers|
|MLLKD||MultiLink License Kit, 20 Computers|
|MLLKG||MultiLink License Kit, 100 Computers|
|MLLKU||MultiLink License Kit, Unrestricted|
|MLLNA||MultiLink Network Administration License|