Linux for Intel Release Notes
Network Shutdown Software for Your UPS
By downloading this software you are agreeing to our software license agreement and all terms and conditions of this website.
Linux for Intel Download Instructions/Requirements
- Read the operating requirements for this software:
- A Linux distribution with a version 2.6.27 or later kernel running on a x86 / x86_64 processor. Use uname -r to determine the version of your kernel and note that, in most cases, this will be different from the version of your Linux distribution.
- A Linux distribution that manages services (daemons) using the System V method. This uses an init.d directory and several rc?.d directories located either in /etc/rc.d or just /etc (e.g., /etc/rc.d/init.d).
- 100 MB of free disk space (during installation, the /tmp partition must have 150 MB free)
- 512 MB of RAM
- X Window System with either the KDE or Gnome desktop environment
- A mouse or other pointing device
- TCP/IP network protocol
- Most recent popular Linux distributions meet these requirements. MultiLink has been tested on: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.3 and SuSE Linux Enterprise 11
- MultiLink has been tested with both KDE and Gnome desktop environments.
If you decide to purchase a cable instead of building one, you can contact your local Liebert Representative, Value-Added Reseller, or distributor and ask to purchase a MultiLink UPS cable.
Cable for Serial Port Connections
|Part No.||Description||Function||UPS Support|
|MLADPT||MultiLink Contact Closure Interface Cable||Connects UPS to computer running MultiLink 1.5 or 3.6. Provides On-Battery, Lower-Battery signals only.||Liebert UPS models equipped with DB9 ports|
MultiLink Part Numbers
|MLADV||Liebert MultiLink on CD|
|MLLKB||MultiLink Lincense Kit, 5 Computers|
|MLLKC||MultiLink License Kit, 10 Computers|
|MLLKD||MultiLink License Kit, 20 Computers|
|MLLKG||MultiLink License Kit, 100 Computers|
|MLLKU||MultiLink License Kit, Unrestricted|
|MLLNA||MultiLink Network Administration License|