Vertiv Supporting E-Governance
Future-Proofing the Cities of Tomorrow
As countries all over prepare their city to become "smarter,"
they need a highly reliable, agile IT backbone that would allow them
to deliver the best and most efficient services to their customers.
What is happening?
Growing Criticality of Smart Cities
- Smart cities
isfast becoming one of the world’s most critical industries as more nations invest in technologies to improve the delivery of government services.
- IDC estimates that spending for smart city technologies will grow to $135 billion in 2021.
- Technology disruptions will impact transportation, law enforcement, and public safety, among others.
The Rise of the No-Collar Workforce
- As technology adoption of big data, cloud computing and Internet of Things (IoT) matures, governments will turn to Artificial Intelligence (AI) and analytics in their technology initiatives.
- These trends will enable the no-collar workforce - the increased use of cognitive assets, bots to support the existing workforce.
Security in Paramount
- With increasing reliance on IT,
spotlightwill now turn to ensuringthe integrity and security of personal data that’s being collected.
onhardware and software protection against cybercrimes will become a priority.
- Governments must rethink their strategy to include data sovereignty and protection.
Featured Case Studies
Syarikat Air Darul Aman (SADA) Sdn. Bhd. ensures the delivery of clean, quality water to the residents of Kedah in Malaysia. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kedah Darul Aman and is the successor to the Kedah Water Supply Department, wh...Read More See all Articles