- Gen 4: Impact of Data Center Optimization & Integration
- 2017/09/21 00:00
- 0001/01/01 00:00
- September 21, 2017
- Live Webinar
Lucas Beran, Analyst, Data Center Infrastructure, IHS Markit
Peter Panfil, Vice President, Vertiv
Allen Tatara, Sr. Manager, Webinar Events, IHS Markit (Moderator)
Demands on computing continue to evolve. Experts are witnessing trends for core data centers to be more integrated with their siblings at the network edge.
Ramifications of this movement are impacting the entire infrastructures landscape. This requires factors like location, computing space, and ease of operation to become ever more strategic in the implementation of IT facilities everywhere.
Join experts from IHS Markit and Vertiv as they delve into these issues in the webinar “Gen 4: Impact of Data Center Optimization and Integration.” You’ll discover how new infrastructure designs, architectures, and technologies can help optimize performance and meet the challenges ahead.
Who Should Attend
Cloud, co-location providers, enterprise data center owners, IT consultants, electrical engineers/consultants and planners. Attendees will receive a free report.
- The current data center landscape: co-location, core data center, and the edge
- A look at the Gen 3 model
- Market changes impacting computing and infrastructure
- Generation 4 data centers: defining the computing landscape, key benefits, and consideration for operations
- Real-life examples: new infrastructure and design solutions to meet Gen 4 demands
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A