Award recipients recognized at annual partner conference
Columbus, Ohio [May 23, 2017] – Vertiv, formerly Emerson Network Power, announced the North American Partner Award winners for 2016 achievement at their annual Partner Summit in Nashville, TN. The award-winning companies were selected based on their commitment to empowering the vital applications of the digital world and supporting today’s growing mobile, cloud and edge computing markets with Vertiv IT infrastructure solutions.
The North American Partner Award winners include:
- Presidio, Solution Provider of the Year – awarded to the partner who demonstrates excellence in selling the breadth of Vertiv offerings while providing superior service to their customers.
- Electroline, Regional Partner of the Year – awarded to data center partner who is the leader in their region, creating strong relationships with their local customers.
- Mirapath, Technology Partner of the Year – awarded to the partner who displays superior knowledge of how to apply Vertiv technologies and services.
- Strategic Projects & Services, Emerging Partner of the Year – awarded to the data center partner who is showing a commitment to learning about, and growing demand for, Vertiv solutions.
- Dell Computer Corp., Federal Partner of the Year – awarded to the partner who has best positioned Vertiv solutions for success in the government market.
- Javco, Canadian Partner of the Year – awarded to the partner who is the leader in selling Vertiv products and services in Canada by creating strong relationships with their local customers.
- Graybar, Distributor of the Year – awarded to the distributor who grew their Vertiv business year over year through well executed marketing and a high level of internal and customer engagement.
“It is important to us that we recognize the outstanding achievements our partners have accomplished last year, and we applaud their commitment to helping customers embrace innovation and empower their businesses,” said Jessica Kaiser, director of global partner programs for Vertiv. “With the transition from Emerson Network Power to Vertiv, this past year has been an exciting one. Our partners have adapted quickly and enthusiastically, while continuing to share our customer-first business values.”
The award-winning Vertiv Partner Program provides channel partners with infrastructure products and services for data center and edge computing. By teaming up with Vertiv and bringing the most innovative solutions to market, partners can solve their customers’ most pressing challenges. Vertiv partners are equipped with the latest training, resources and support to help grow business, increase profits, and become industry front-runners.
For more information on technologies and services from Vertiv, visit www.VertivCo.com.
Vertiv designs, builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities. Formerly Emerson Network Power, Vertiv supports today’s growing mobile and cloud computing markets with a portfolio of power, thermal and infrastructure management solutions including the ASCO®, Chloride®, Liebert®, NetSure™ and Trellis™ brands. Sales in fiscal 2016 were $4.4 billion. For more information, visit VertivCo.com.
T +614 383 1622