Global infrastructure leader recognizes top partners' performance
Columbus, Ohio [June 15, 2016] – Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson (NYSE: EMR) and the world's leading provider of critical infrastructure for information and communications technology systems, announced the North American winners of the Emerson Network Power 2015 Partner Awards at their annual Partner Summit in Columbus, Ohio. The award-winning companies were selected based on their commitment to business management and leadership, personal and professional integrity and responsiveness to customer needs.
The 2015 North American Partner Award winners include:
- ePlus Technology, Solution Provider of the Year – awarded to the partner who demonstrates excellence in selling the breadth of Emerson Network Power offerings while providing superior service to their customers.
- Kelly Communications Systems, Regional Partner of the Year – awarded to data center partner who is the leader in their region, creating strong relationships with their local customers.
- Alpine Power Systems, Technology Partner of the Year – awarded to the partner who displays superior knowledge of how to apply Emerson Network Power technologies and services.
- Solid IT Networks, Emerging Partner of the Year – awarded to the data center partner who is showing a commitment to learning about, and growing demand for, Emerson Network Power solutions.
- Dell Computer Corp., Federal Partner of the Year – awarded to the partner who has best positioned Emerson Network Power solutions for success in the government market.
"All of our partners share our commitment to customer-first business values," said Jessica Kaiser, director of global partner programs for Emerson Network Power. "This year's group of North American winners demonstrates a passion to address customer challenges with innovative solutions and services and consistently exceed expectations for availability, speed of deployment, efficiency and security."
The Emerson Network Power Innovation Partnership Program positions partners to capitalize on the growing data center market by delivering a complete set of infrastructure and software management solutions, including IT solutions, critical power, thermal management, and data center infrastructure management (DCIM), that work together to optimize data center utilization, availability and efficiency. Partners in the program are provided with industry-leading profit potential and retention supported by unparalleled local sales and technical support.
For more information on technologies and services from Emerson Network Power, visit www.EmersonNetworkPower.com.
About Emerson Network Power
Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson (NYSE:EMR), is the world's leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communications technology systems. With an expansive portfolio of intelligent, rapidly deployable hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management, Emerson Network Power enables efficient, highly-available networks. Learn more at www.EmersonNetworkPower.com.
Emerson (NYSE: EMR), based in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. The company is comprised of five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. Sales in fiscal 2015 were $22.3 billion. For more information, visit Emerson.com.