Our graduates love developing relationships with the teams and customers they work with. They shine most when the challenges they face are tough and focus on delivering results. They are creative, ambitious, take ownership of important projects and drive their own development.
All eligible applicants must have the following:
Education & Extracurricular Activities
- Engineering Degree (bachelors or masters level) - 2018 graduate or Business Administration Degree (master level) and proved technical affinity;
- Excellent academic record;
- Extracurricular activities that reflect on how you take ownership and deal with problems, how you build relationships and deliver results;
- A history of pursuing your passions that demonstrate how you make your dreams happen.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English;
- Fluency in the local country language (depending on the country you apply for).
Internships, Apprenticeships, Summer Jobs, etc. – we will take a close look at all your work related experiences so far.
Must be resident in the applicable program location!