Comply with standards from the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
As the world’s largest professional association focused on innovation and technological excellence, the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) is a trusted voice for engineering, computing, and technology information around the globe.
RESOURCES AND TOOLS
Adhering to IEEE standards is essential when pursuing regulatory compliance. Use these resources to help you understand the standards and drive consensus and collaboration.
Download the IEEE Standards
- 3007.2 – Recommended Practice for the Maintenance of Industrial and Commercial Power Systems
- 141 – Recommended Practice for Electric Power Distribution for Industrial Plants
- 242 – Recommended Practice for Protection and Coordination of Industrial and Commercial Power Systems
- 4 – Standard for High-Voltage Testing Techniques
- 493 –Recommended Practice for the Design of Reliable Industrial and Commercial Power Systems
- IEEE Resource Library
How We Help
Get help auditing your system and bringing it into compliance. Vertiv’s managers, engineers, and field technicians are active within IEEE, adhere to its standards, and have been recognized by the organization for its technical excellence.
- Learn more about Vertiv’s IEEE Compliance Services
Access additional resources and tools to assist you with IEEE compliance, so you can adhere to the organization’s standards.
Explore IEEE 450, 1188 and 1106 recommendations for battery inspections, capacity tests and replacement.
Adhere to best practices and achieve regulatory compliance with this checklist regarding the most critical elements of your electrical maintenance program.