As your network expands, the demand to get your system under an Energy Operating Center grows. With all the user-friendly convenience and power of a computerized system, ENEC monitoring systems improve your network’s reliability and availability, reducing operating and maintenance costs.
ENEC provides a unified management environment for remote sites to monitor the elements that could hinder the delivery of services.
Via remote connection, the supervisory system gathers a continuous stream of vital health parameters and equipment alarms at the site, while our Customer Support Center professionals are also on hand 24 hours a day to provide multilingual assistance in real-time. Functioning as a master system that collects and stores power-energy data, ENEC can provide you with the KPIs suited best for your business and assist you in improving the performance and lower the cost of your operation.
- Improved availability
- Minimize downtime
- Solve problems faster with advanced alarm identification
- Optimized preventive and corrective maintenance
- Diagnose problems remotely
- Reduce on-site travel with advanced alarm identification
- Perform remote battery tests
- Improved investment planning
- Plant reengineering - know the necessary resources (how much, where and when) ahead of time
- Optimize spare parts inventory