- Webcast: Vertiv Avocent ACS
- 2017/11/30 08:00
- 0001/01/01 00:00
- November 30, 2017
- Webinar ( 10:00 AM CET)
The Avocent® ACS 8000 advanced console server series continues the long running success story with a new, ground-up platform of innovation, integrating important new connectivity features such as gigabit fiber, USB and sensors.
IT professionals and network operations center (NOC) personnel can now harness these new capabilities to further enable them to perform secure, remote data center management and out-of-band management of IT assets from anywhere in the world. Featuring a dual-core ARM processor architecture with expanded memory capabilities, the updated Linux operating system and DSView™ management software, provides the Avocent® ACS 8000 optimal performance, security, reliability for a complete out-of-band management solution.
Join our webcast to learn more about Vertiv Avocent ACS console servers, what is the situation on the market of those solutions and how to use them in Data Center (Enterprise and Edge).
This webcast provides:
- Introduction to console servers topic
- Comparison with competitive solutions
- Knowledge about Vertiv Avocent ACS differentiators
- Information about practical applications in Data Center – monitoring of UPS, PDU, environmental parameters and network devices
- Information about new product family - ACS 9000 (white box console server)